Holiday Waste Pickup Schedule
Arwood Waste wants to celebrate all the holidays with you. We also want to ensure our team gets to enjoy these holidays with their family and friends. We created a Holiday Pickup schedule so you know what to expect and can plan ahead for any changes in your waste collection services.
We want our residential customers to know we haven’t forgotten about you, we are just spending time with our families too. Businesses receiving collection services are handled separately from residential garbage and may have different schedules and procedures. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
Call us toll free at 1-800-477-0854 today and ask us how we can save you time and money.
Collection service will be postponed by one day following these holidays:
- Labor Day – No Service on the first Monday of September. One day delay. Monday collection day will be serviced on Tuesday.
- Thanksgiving Day – No Service on the fourth Thursday of November. One day delay. Thursday collection day will be serviced on Friday.
- Christmas Day – No Service on December 25th. One day delay. Example; Tuesday collection day will be serviced on Wednesday.
- New Year’s Day – No Service on January 1st. One day delay. Example; Tuesday collection day will be serviced on Wednesday.
- Memorial Day – No Service on the last Monday of May. One day delay. Monday collection day will be serviced on Tuesday.
- Fourth of July – No Service on July 4th. One day delay. Thursday collection day will be serviced on Friday.
- Halloween Day – We will be providing service on October 31st. If the route is delayed and cannot be finished before dusk we will finish the route the next business day.
- National Garbage Man Day – We will be providing service on June 17th as scheduled. Please remember to throw up your hand with a simple smile and say “Thank You”.
When there is a one day postponement for collection services, that postponement will apply to collection services through the end of the week. For example, if a holiday falls on a Monday, the Monday collection will occur on Tuesday, Tuesday collection will occur on Wednesday, and so on. If the holiday is on a Thursday, then the Thursday collection will occur on Friday and Friday collection will occur on Saturday for that week only.
Collection services will return to their regularly scheduled days the following week. If a holiday falls on the weekend, then pickups will run on a normal schedule unless otherwise specified.
Arwood Waste is a nationwide provider of waste management and portable storage solutions.
Based in Jacksonville, Florida, Arwood Waste is the nation’s most trusted privately-owned waste management provider. The professionals at Arwood Waste have more than 30 years’ experience providing services that include recycling, site clean-up, portable restrooms, roll-off dumpster, clean up equipment, demolition, dumpster rentals, junk removal, portable storage and curbside pickup.